Timeless

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Timeless

Fantasy is one step closer to reality.

Latest topics

» BreakingDawn's Wild horses
Its LiveAndRideWild, bitch;D Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:20 am by BreakingDawn

» My horses!!! :)
Its LiveAndRideWild, bitch;D Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:47 pm by BreakingDawn

» Поддержи госдеп США - верь Навальному
Its LiveAndRideWild, bitch;D Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:32 am by Guest

» pure epa fish oil
Its LiveAndRideWild, bitch;D Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:34 pm by Guest

» What's wrong with my FlipShare/FlipVideo... ?
Its LiveAndRideWild, bitch;D Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:16 am by Guest

» Buyer opened case, they have now received the item, still no refund from PayPal?
Its LiveAndRideWild, bitch;D Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:01 am by Guest

» fish oil supplements benefits
Its LiveAndRideWild, bitch;D Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:55 pm by Guest

» TRAMADOL 180 cod
Its LiveAndRideWild, bitch;D Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:57 pm by Guest

» pr backlink backlink building service
Its LiveAndRideWild, bitch;D Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 7:17 pm by Guest

Navigation

Affiliates

Its LiveAndRideWild, bitch;D

LiveAndRideWild
    LiveAndRideWild
    Admin

Its LiveAndRideWild, bitch;D Empty Its LiveAndRideWild, bitch;D

Post by LiveAndRideWild Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:42 pm

This catagory was looking slightly lonely so I have come to make it warm and fuzzy.

Its LiveAndRideWild, bitch;D Blah10Its LiveAndRideWild, bitch;D 47023_12Its LiveAndRideWild, bitch;D N1102510

Hi, I'm trying really hard to introduse myself without looking cheesy; but, I can't control myself (: As you might of figured out I am the administrator of Timeless. I'm pretty flexible when it comes to role playing and when I do I usually try to be as illiterate and descriptive as I can, but I'm fine with people who are newer to this sort of thing (:

I have my very own horse in the 'real world', he on top on the other 25 or so pets xD He is Apollo and he is a Palomino Stationbred eventor,&possibly qoinq to be a movie star(: Though I am training a Liver Roan Welsh pony, and I sopose I could call him my own. Mister T and Bubbles join the gang. Mister-T is a Quarter horse that is ridden by my friend, 'CuteDolphinXOX' and Bubbles is a Welsh mix mare ridden by my younger sister, Alyssa. Other than horses we have our dogs, cats, fish, canaries, budgies, cockatels, guinea-pigs, rabbits, and a Rainbow Lorrikeet.

I'm considered a random and hyperactive person, on both internet and around my friends. Whether thats a good thing I'm not sure of, but whatever (: I'm happy. I hate conflict and try to avoid it at all costs, because it obviously isn't worth it whatever the situation really. I don't like to stir or gossip and I 'try' to look on the positive side. Sadly my competitive side always gets the best of me, in almost all catagories other than sports like Netball as such, I'm pretty bad when it comes to Equestrian but I'm getting better....I hope xD

Holy crap this is cheesier than I had wanted :I Ahh well, thats me I guess (:

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:52 am