Timeless

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Timeless

Fantasy is one step closer to reality.

Latest topics

» BreakingDawn's Wild horses
**My Med. Evil Charry** Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:20 am by BreakingDawn

» My horses!!! :)
**My Med. Evil Charry** Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:47 pm by BreakingDawn

» Поддержи госдеп США - верь Навальному
**My Med. Evil Charry** Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:32 am by Guest

» pure epa fish oil
**My Med. Evil Charry** Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:34 pm by Guest

» What's wrong with my FlipShare/FlipVideo... ?
**My Med. Evil Charry** Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:16 am by Guest

» Buyer opened case, they have now received the item, still no refund from PayPal?
**My Med. Evil Charry** Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:01 am by Guest

» fish oil supplements benefits
**My Med. Evil Charry** Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:55 pm by Guest

» TRAMADOL 180 cod
**My Med. Evil Charry** Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:57 pm by Guest

» pr backlink backlink building service
**My Med. Evil Charry** Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 7:17 pm by Guest

Navigation

Affiliates

**My Med. Evil Charry**

Kylie
    Kylie

**My Med. Evil Charry** Empty **My Med. Evil Charry**

Post by Kylie Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:14 pm

Princess Zoe- She is 18 years old and very bubbly and just out there, she loves horses and is trying to tame Aaleyah who she rescured 2 months ago from bad people and the mare still hasn't given in and trusted her yet, but she is getting there. Zoe likes guys, she is flirty around them. She isn't silly and stupid around them at all. Very mature. She is tall and thin, black long hair, it is wavey, she loves to have it out. She owns another horse called Akilah, she is only going to ride her up until the time that Aaleyah is tame enough to ride. She lives in a nice castle, her parents are really mean to her, she has one older brother he is 20 years old and looking at being the next Prince. Her life is like @#!*% around her family. But when she is by herself its awesome.
    **My Med. Evil Charry** Gown091(This is just to give you a genral drift of what she looks like. The picture i reckon looks way younger than 18 but yeah anyway.)

Aaleyah- Appaloosa x mare. She is very timied, she doesn't much like humans any more cos she was treaten badly when she was around 3 and she has never forgotten it. She is unsure if she should trust the girl by the name of Princess Zoe. Even though the girl is wanting to be friends and gain her trust and taking her time she still isn't sure. She is 15.5hh and 4 years old. she shys alot and is just plain scared. Is a goey horse, would be very honest and protect her new owner if she had one. Zoe owns her she rescured her from bad people just 2 months ago. She only turned 4 a couple of months back. When Zoe rescured her.
    **My Med. Evil Charry** 2389300470048029152S600x600Q85

Akilah- White Andalusian, Mare. She is very gently and carring. She looks after all her riders well. She is 16hh and 12years old. She can be a bit shy at times but most of the time she is goey and very fun to ride. She became Zoe's horse after Zoe became 6years old. Akilah was only just born. So Zoe has owner her, her entire life. She has a nice bond with Zoe but she also looks after all the other riders that ride her.
    **My Med. Evil Charry** Andalusian_web

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:48 am