Timeless

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Timeless

Fantasy is one step closer to reality.

Latest topics

» BreakingDawn's Wild horses
Destini Wiped Out! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:20 am by BreakingDawn

» My horses!!! :)
Destini Wiped Out! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:47 pm by BreakingDawn

» Поддержи госдеп США - верь Навальному
Destini Wiped Out! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:32 am by Guest

» pure epa fish oil
Destini Wiped Out! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:34 pm by Guest

» What's wrong with my FlipShare/FlipVideo... ?
Destini Wiped Out! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:16 am by Guest

» Buyer opened case, they have now received the item, still no refund from PayPal?
Destini Wiped Out! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:01 am by Guest

» fish oil supplements benefits
Destini Wiped Out! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:55 pm by Guest

» TRAMADOL 180 cod
Destini Wiped Out! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:57 pm by Guest

» pr backlink backlink building service
Destini Wiped Out! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 7:17 pm by Guest

Navigation

Affiliates

2 posters

Destini Wiped Out!

Kylie
    Kylie

Destini Wiped Out! Empty Destini Wiped Out!

Post by Kylie Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:03 am

Dark brown, blurry/glassy eyes gazed around at all the teens in the night club. Destini shakly brushed some of her long brown hair out of her eyes. She was totally drunk/wiped out. She had no idea what she was doing, as she sat on one of the sofas lazying around with a bottle in her hand. Guys were looking at her sexily and such, some would come over and sit beside her and try come on her, she would push them off, but being so drunk she had no strength whatsoever, some wouldn't leave her alone. They were all trying to take advantage of her, because she was so drunk. The guys would usually kiss her all over then leave her surprised and shaken up. Sighing, Destini noticed a guy look at her, another of the many. She was pretty, so no wonder so many hot guys and such would come and try do stuff. She had, had a pretty hard life, so she didn't need this. But in away, she was asking for it being so drunk, also with such a low slung top that covered hardly anything, and short as black mini shorts that showed off her gorgeous long smooth legs. Guys just couldn't restist her no matter how much they tried. This hot blonde dude walked over, trying to act all tough and smooth, he flopped down beside her with a gorgeous smirk, he brushed her hair out of her face. "Hey Babe!" he said, his voice soft and nice to a girls ears when she was drunk like this. Destini looked at him and snorted like 'not again' but yes again. This guy was acting all nice trying to make her trust him, then he would come onto her. Destini tried to push herself away, but he would edge closer,until she was against the other side of the sofa. "Wanna drink?" he asked cutely. She nodded, just to get rid of him. He smiled then stood up and got her a strong as drink, he knew it would make her even more drunk than she was now. Destini usually got drunk so that she wouldn't have to think about all the horrible things in her life, she was basically a @#!*% . Watching him came back over made her shiver, as he sat down she kinda noticed that he was totally sober, that wasn't a good thing, means he knew what he was doing while she didn't have a clue in the world what the heck happened between her and guys..
    Contradictory
    Contradictory

Destini Wiped Out! Empty Re: Destini Wiped Out!

Post by Contradictory Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:35 am

As with nearly anyone in a band, Ronnie loved the club scene, the alcohol, the girls, the drugs, the music, essentially everything. Dressed for the occasion in black jeans with a few chains and a Demon Hunter tee shirt, he blended into the crowd and his age never raised suspicion, if it did, the bar liked the business anyway, so little was usually said over it. Making his way over to the counter a Heineken was slid over the counter to him and Ronnie began to drank it down, knowing the end result would most likely be him not able to remember where he was in the morning. He scanned the room looking for friends or anyone, really. He noticed a girl sitting on a couch and walked over, taking a seat on the arm of the sofa. "It's Ronnie. You?" He questioned brushing the bits of hair that hung in his brown eyes out. Mostly ignoring the guy sitting next to her.
    Kylie
    Kylie

Post by Kylie Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:22 pm

Destini pushed the guy off her continuously, she then heard a guy come over and sit on the arm of the sofa and say who he was. She looked up at him and smile slightly. "Destini" she said, then slapped the guy next to her. "Get the hell off me!" she screamed at him then kicked him. The guy soon got up and left her and Ronnie. Destini looked him over, he looked cute, but was he another one of the guys that would try hook up with her? She sighed and waited to see what he would say next.
    Contradictory
    Contradictory

Post by Contradictory Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:32 pm

"That guy giving you a problem?" Ronnie asked, raising an eyebrow and gesturing towards the guy who had been there moments earlier who had all but disappeared into the crowd now. Ronnie quickly took the seat the man had been in leaning back on the arm as he took another sip of the bitter drink that filled the green bottle. He didn't like the way a sober guy was coming onto a wasted girl so strongly.
    Kylie
    Kylie

Post by Kylie Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:36 pm

"Yes.." Destini said, watching him take the place of the other guy. She sighed, then yawned, covering her mouth with her hand. "What you doing here?" she asked, trying to start a conversation, even though her insides were freaking out, as this guy sat next to her, they all started off like this.
    Contradictory
    Contradictory

Post by Contradictory Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:44 pm

"I'm in a band, looking for a new drummer and hopefully and agent so we can finally get signed and maybe make a living from just playing. What about you?" Ronnie answered and leaned back further into the couch. He was all to comfortable on the club scene for his age. What did it matter anymore? No one cared anymore. He could pick out freshmen from his school who were barley 14 with bottles in hand. His eyes scanned the room for people he knew were drummers and were looking for a band, while he awaited Destini's answer, but he couldn't see any.
    Kylie
    Kylie

Post by Kylie Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:53 pm

Destini nodded. "Cool as.." she suddenly smiled, "I could learn to play the drums for your band!" she said laughing. She hadn't laughed in a while, it felt so good. This guy was totally different than all the others. "Me, I don't do much aye, I try get jobs whereever, have no house, and yeah, pretty much me.. I guess you could say im a bum.. No one wants me other than sick guys.. Its nuts" she said, suddenly relizing how much information she had said about herself. Being drunk wasn't good at all.
    Contradictory
    Contradictory

Post by Contradictory Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:43 am

Ronnie was shocked but the sudden outburst of what most would consider personal information. "Well you can crash at my house if you want. And if you're worried about me, you wouldn't be alone my brother's girlfriend is there to. My dad wouldn't care people crash at our place all the time." Ronnie offered, what else could he do? He wasn't going to let a girl stay on the streets.
    Kylie
    Kylie

Post by Kylie Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:32 pm

Destini looked at Ronnie, she hadn't wanted to make him feel sorry for her and take her in.. But it was cool he had offered. "Thanks.." she said quietly, feeling embarrassed about what she had said. Sighing softly, she ran her hand through her hair and cast her drozzy eyes around the room. Why did she come here and get drunk so often? Shaking the thought from her head, she shifted her gaze back to Ronnie. "Found anyone yet?" she asked, refering to the drummer he was wanting.
    Contradictory
    Contradictory

Post by Contradictory Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:32 am

"Nope. I see a few of our ex drummers but there's bad blood in the band with them, hence why they are our ex drummers." Ronnie's eyes scanned the room, seeing the familiar faces, before he pressed the rim of the bottle to his lip and quickly finished off the rest of the drink. He didn't think much more of what Destini had told him, it wouldn't be the first time his family took someone in.
    Kylie
    Kylie

Post by Kylie Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:43 am

"I see" Destini said casually. "So how long you here for?" she asked, being curious. She believed what he said before, he just acted so much nicer than all the other guys. Destini groaned quietly as she suddenly realized how much of a hang over she would have the next morning, she hated getting drunk, but it was the one thing that made her not worry or think about bad stuff and her dead parents.
    Contradictory
    Contradictory

Post by Contradictory Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:55 am

"A few years. I use to live in good ole' Sin city." Ronnie stated, smiling at the last part. He loved it there and missed it quite a bit. "What about yourself?" He questioned playing with the now empty bottle, alcohol fresh on his breath, not drunk, he rarely drank enough to have many side effects.
    Kylie
    Kylie

Post by Kylie Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:43 pm

Destini smirked, "I meant how long are you here in the nightclub for! But thats still real cool.. Well I use to live candida before my parents died, but once they died I left and came here.." she said, feeling sad as she thought of them again.
    Contradictory
    Contradictory

Post by Contradictory Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:59 pm

"Till whenever really and I'm sorry to hear about that." Ronnie offered his apologies though he thought it was odd about how open she was about things, not that he didn't like it, he didn't really care, but it was rather odd in his opinion. He has his share of problems nothing to major but even those he kept to himself.
    Kylie
    Kylie

Post by Kylie Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:25 am

Destini nodded "Oh yep.." she said, and looked around the room, she stood up and cast a glance at Ronnie then walked over to the water fountain in the night club, she was glad they had it. Once she had got a drink she went to the bathroom then walked back over to Ronnie, she smiled slightly then sat down on the other end of the sofa and crossed her legs. She ran her hands along her legs for a split second feeling the smoothness then she crossed her arms, then looked at Ronnie. She raised her eye brow in question like now what.
    Contradictory
    Contradictory

Post by Contradictory Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:32 am

Ronnie shook his head, shaking the thick black hair back into his face. "Wanna go outside? These lights are killing me." Ronnie asked. The strobing multicolored lights had begun to give him a headache and make his eyes hurt. He stood up, and pushed his wallet back into the tight black jeans, the chains on them making a metallic noise as they hit each other.
    Kylie
    Kylie

Post by Kylie Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:36 am

Destini nodded. She hadn't really noticed them, then again she was pretty out to it. Standing up, she walked outside slowly after Ronnie. She glanced down at her top, it was so low slung it was pretty nuts, then her tight deam mini shorts came just quarter of the way down her thighs.
    Contradictory
    Contradictory

Post by Contradictory Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:40 am

Ronnie leaned against the railing, the cars of the city below buzzing by. You could still hear the music from the inside, but thankfully it wasn't as loud. "So." Ronnie said glancing up at the top of building momentarily before he looked back at her. "What's up?" He asked, nothing really else to talk about. He had barley noticed her clothing, it was pretty common at a club and at school, on top of that it was conservative compared to most girl's choice in clothing where he came from.
    Kylie
    Kylie

Post by Kylie Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:52 am

Destini leaned against the rail too, she took in a breath of fresh air and exhaled before answering him. "Well I feel totally disgusting! But thats my fault! Other than that, no idea." she said with a smile, as she watched the cars drive around. "So do you have a girlfriend?" she asked, just being curious.
    Contradictory
    Contradictory

Post by Contradictory Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:56 am

Ronnie was looking up at the stars and occasional airplane that flew by, trying to let his eyes adjust from the bright, flashing lights of the club. "You don't look disgusting, you look great and nope, I don't. You have a boyfriend who's gonna be pissed at me for chilling out with you?" Ronnie asked, looking back at her before he pulled out a pack of cigarettes and put one between his teeth, holding it and offering the box towards Destini.
    Kylie
    Kylie

Post by Kylie Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:01 am

Destini laughed, "Nah, I dont have one, but if I did, yes he would hate you for hanging with me!" she said smiling, then took the box of cigarettes from him and took one out then handed it back to him. She waited for him to light his then she lent forward toward him letting him light hers. She couldn't be bothered lighting hers so she let him do it.
    Contradictory
    Contradictory

Post by Contradictory Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:08 am

Ronnie stuffed the box back into his pocket and lit his, then leaned over so the tips of the cigarettes touched and held it there until the end of Destini's was glowing orange and moved back, taking the stick form his mouth and blowing smoke before replacing it. He watched the city below, it was pretty dead compared to Vegas, but a nice dead, reasonably dark and quiet.
    Kylie
    Kylie

Post by Kylie Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:12 am

Destini watched it glow, then she took it from her mouth and blew smoke out. She held it in her fingers for a while before placing it back in her mouth. She glanced a Ronnie, it was nice hanging with someone that didn't want you just to play with and take advantage of you. She smiled at Ronnie, then glanced back at the almost silent road. Only a few cars pasted by. "Soo?" she asked, not minding the silent but would prefer talking.
    Contradictory
    Contradictory

Post by Contradictory Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:16 am

A smile tugged at the corners of Ronnie's mouth as he held the stick over the rail. "We better start finding things to talk about." He chuckled, he didn't really talk to girls that much, he wasn't shy he just didn't understand what to talk to them about. Guys talked about girls,cars,music, just guy stuff... girl's talked about girl stuff and he wasn't a girl so he didn't really know what to talk about. "Uhm. How old are you?" He asked quickly picking a topic.
    Kylie
    Kylie

Post by Kylie Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:19 am

Destini giggled, he was kinda funny. She felt gross in her stomach from drinking so much. She was such an idiot. Hearing him ask her ages, she flicked her eyes up to meet his, "16. you?" she asked in return, as she shook her head to get the hair from her eyes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:25 am