Timeless

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Timeless

Fantasy is one step closer to reality.

Latest topics

» BreakingDawn's Wild horses
Liam's Mistake Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:20 am by BreakingDawn

» My horses!!! :)
Liam's Mistake Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:47 pm by BreakingDawn

» Поддержи госдеп США - верь Навальному
Liam's Mistake Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:32 am by Guest

» pure epa fish oil
Liam's Mistake Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:34 pm by Guest

» What's wrong with my FlipShare/FlipVideo... ?
Liam's Mistake Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:16 am by Guest

» Buyer opened case, they have now received the item, still no refund from PayPal?
Liam's Mistake Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:01 am by Guest

» fish oil supplements benefits
Liam's Mistake Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:55 pm by Guest

» TRAMADOL 180 cod
Liam's Mistake Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:57 pm by Guest

» pr backlink backlink building service
Liam's Mistake Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 7:17 pm by Guest

Navigation

Affiliates

2 posters

Liam's Mistake

Kylie
    Kylie

Liam's Mistake Empty Liam's Mistake

Post by Kylie Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:35 am

Walking through the door into the nightclub, Liam shook his head to get his streaked hair out of his eyes. He glanced around with curious eyes. Sighing Liam walked up to the bar and asked for a drink. When he gets drink under his belt, he is literally crazy! Taking a sip of the drink the guy gave him at the bar, he smiled, it was so good. He relaxed himself against the bench of the bar counter and watched the other people dance, and some act nuts, while others made out and such..
    Contradictory
    Contradictory

Liam's Mistake Empty Re: Liam's Mistake

Post by Contradictory Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:20 am

Allison made her way into the club which was blasting music to the point you could nearly feel the sound waves, the lights of the club flashed brightly around her. She fit perfectly into the rave scene with her multicolored hair as well as her dress. Tight black skinny jeans hugged her small figure while a bright blue BrokenCyde shirt with a gangster panda formed over her modest torso. Thick black eyeliner and bright purple eyeshadow cased brown eyes that highlighted her pale face and nose bone. Glowing rings and candy necklaces hung from her neck and the 'jewelry' was matched by their counterparts on her wrists. Immediately making her way to the dance floor she morphed into the color craze of a crowd. A man she could see sitting at the bar caught her eye and she made her way over to him. "Yo! I'm Allison! You?" She asked happily, bouncing on the tips of her feet.
    Kylie
    Kylie

Post by Kylie Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:27 pm

Liam watched as a girl with cool colourful hair catch his eye, he smiled as she walked over to him. "Hi! I'm Liam!" he said watching her bounce up and down. She looked fun and cool to hang with. He took another sip, then glanced back at Allison, "Wanna drink?" he asked curiously.
    Contradictory
    Contradictory

Post by Contradictory Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:36 pm

Allison shook her head. "No thanks. I like to remember parties." Allison chirped and slid onto the bar stool next to him. Trying to make out what he looked like through the flashing lights that were almost enough to give anyone a seizure. Only able to make that he was relatively cute. She brushed the colored strands from her eyes, clipping them to the side with a rainbow striped hair clip.
    Kylie
    Kylie

Post by Kylie Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:42 pm

Liam watched her move onto the stool, she looked like a rainbow, well that was what he could make out kinda in this light. Very cool, he liked girls that were random and liked to stand out, he smiled at her, not just because she was pretty, but because she was so different. The lights reflected off her rainbow hair, and jewelry making it stand out and look awesome.
    Contradictory
    Contradictory

Post by Contradictory Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:04 am

"Wanna glowstick?" Allison asked, noticing he didn't really look like he belonged in a rave. He lacked the bursts of color and the odd jewlery. She began to mess with the plastic tubes that that held the bracelets together and offered him some. Shaking the hair from her eyes noticing the color wasn't just from her tinted hair but the flashing lights.
    Kylie
    Kylie

Post by Kylie Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:35 pm

"sure!" Liam said, and took the glow sticks from Allison. He put them on his wrist and watched them glow, he smiled, they were really cool. Flicking his head to get the hair from his eyes, he looked back up at Allison, "So why you here? Just for the party side of it?" he asked, as he glanced past her and watched some of the people dance, while others played pool and such.
    Contradictory
    Contradictory

Post by Contradictory Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:26 am

"Pretty much. I love raves. Great place to meet people." Allison winked at him. "You?" She questioned in return restlessly moving the bar stool slightly from side to side her hands patting her leg, she was way to hyper. Sitting around was hard for her to do normally, but at a rave, the music, the lights, and the people encouraged her to let our her energy more and more.
    Kylie
    Kylie

Post by Kylie Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:55 am

Liam smiled "Sounds good! I just come to hang out with people and have a drink. Dont have more than one, dont like the result the next day!" he said chuckling, then he noticed Allison figeting, he looked at the dance floor, then back at Allison, "Do you dance?" he asked. He hardly ever danced, but still he would if some girl really wanted too.
    Contradictory
    Contradictory

Post by Contradictory Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:02 am

"Quite a bit. Want to?" Allison questioned raising a thin eyebrow towards him, fidgitly playing with her bracelets. She couldn't sit still the monster she had dranken before coming here was kicking in. Allison slid off of the seat and grabbed Liam's hand and began to tug him towards the dance floor.
    Kylie
    Kylie

Post by Kylie Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:02 am

"Sure!" Liam said, and let him self be dragged onto the dance floor. The coloured lights messed his brain up, but he glanced down at Allison with a smile and then twirled her round in a circle as she held his hand.
    Contradictory
    Contradictory

Post by Contradictory Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:11 am

Allison giggled softly at his attempt. "Not like that." She corrected and locked her arms loosely around his neck, pressing her body against his and moving roughly against his hips. "You're at a rave not prom." Allison teased and ruffled the back of his hair with her fingers.
    Kylie
    Kylie

Post by Kylie Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:38 pm

Liam smirked, "I know! I was being silly!" he said, as he suddenly got surprised as she pressed her body against his, he hadn't been dancing for ages so had forgotten what they actually did. He wrapped his arms around her waist and then pressed his body a bit more against her then moved easily to her rough movements. He smiled, this felt so good. When she ruffled his hair, it sent shivers up his shine, excited ones.
    Contradictory
    Contradictory

Post by Contradictory Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:04 pm

Allison smiled mischievously at him, and stood up on her tippy toes and kissed his cheek playfully. Allison moved following the rhythm of the song, her body grinding on Liam's. "You're better than I thought." Allison complimented and began tugging on the ends of his hair with her fingers, tangling the strands around them.
    Kylie
    Kylie

Post by Kylie Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:11 am

Liam chuckled at the playful girl that he held against him, moving in time to the music. Feeling her lips on his cheek sent him to heaven! He smiled then kissed her cheek, and gently squeezed his arms against her in a slight hug. His eyes were locked on her, then he flicked them to the right and suddenly saw a guy he hated. He was always out to get Liam cos supposedly Liam stole his girlfriend, but the guys girlfriend ditched him cos he was a jerk, so she went for his mate Liam, and now the guy hates him and tries anything to get him in trouble or cause problems. Liam growled quietly as he watch the dude for a while. The dude also notice Liam and smirked evilly and started walking toward Liam and Allison. "Ahh hell no.." he said, groaning slightly. He cast a glance at Allison and carried on dancing, he wasn't going to stop just cos some jerk was coming toward him.
    Contradictory
    Contradictory

Post by Contradictory Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:15 am

Allison paused in her movement, looking up at Liam through colored bangs. "Something wrong?" She questioned lifting a hand from his neck to brush some of the hair out of her eyes. Allison took a glance back, seeing a guy, but there were a lot of guys at the club and she thought little of it, returning her attention to Liam, putting her lips to his neck.
    Kylie
    Kylie

Post by Kylie Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:32 am

Liam sighed, and nodded his head, "Yeah.. My ex girlfrind's ex boyfriend is coming over probably to humiliate me and diss me for nothing cos hes such a jerk" he said, lowering his head as she kissed his neck. He let his chin rest on her shoulder as he tightened his grip around her waist gently.
    Contradictory
    Contradictory

Post by Contradictory Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:36 am

"Tell him to piss off." Allison suggested, returning to her dancing. Allison didn't like it when people overreacted to something. Boyfriends and girlfriends included, They were completely replaceable and since for the most part her and her friends were around twenty, it wasn't like they were going to get married anyway.
    Kylie
    Kylie

Post by Kylie Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:46 am

"I wish.." Liam said, as his friend now reached his side. "G'Day mate! Long time no see! How are you and umm Katie!" he said with smirk, knowing that would get Liam annoyed. He wanted to fight, thats what jerks like him do. He snared as he looked Allison over. "Wow random chick you got on your hands!" he said, then cracked up laughing. "Shutup!" Liam said, letting go of Allison and pushing her back away from him gently. "They hell dont you get out of my life!" he asked, starring straight into Carlos' eyes. Carlos grew angry, "You know why, so dont pull that on me.." he snared and shoved Liam backwards. "No I honestly dont no! You know im not with Katie, she hates for the same reasons I do! Get over it already!" he said and shoved Carlos back. Carlos had had enough and pulled his fist back and hit Liam in the gut twice, then smiled. Liam held his stomach winded, then stood up and did the same back to him. They got into this massive as fight at the nightclub. Both had blood on their faces but neither would give up.
    Contradictory
    Contradictory

Post by Contradictory Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:51 am

Allison sighed and got in between them making a feeble attempt to push them away from each other. "Damn it! Stop fighting! You're acting like your five!" Allison shrieked unhappily, her small stature trying to push the both the boys away from each other. Nothing could tick her off like fighting it was pointless, just boys trying to prove who was tougher when most of the time the girl didn't care, like now, she just wanted them to stop.
    Kylie
    Kylie

Post by Kylie Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:57 am

Liam gave Carlos a hard blow to the head making him fall to the ground in pain. He wiped the blood from his face with his hand, then backed up, as he watched Carlos on the floor in quite a bit of pain. "Seriously dude, dont do that to me in a place like or anywhere else, or ill seriously get you.." he said to him before turning and looking at Allison. "Wanna go outside for a second?" he asked, as he started heading outside. Other people in side nursed Carlos back to walking ability then sent him on his way, as he started the fight plus heaps of people knew him and hated him.
    Contradictory
    Contradictory

Post by Contradictory Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:03 am

Allison wasn't very happy at this point, the fighting all unnecessary in her opinion, but followed behind Liam anyway, more or less wanting an explanation. Once outside she took a seat on one of the benches, tapping her foot as she looked up at Liam. Allison was having a good night up until the fighting started, that pretty much killed everything for her. She was hoping that Liam could at least come up with a legitimate reason for the whole ordeal.
    Kylie
    Kylie

Post by Kylie Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:17 am

Liam wiped the last of the blood off his face, then looked at Allison, she looked pretty mad. He raised his eye brow like what! "Sorry if I ruined your night, you dont have to hang around if yah dont want to.. But if you want, we could go back to dancing, after I have properly cleaned my face up.." he said, trying to be all nice so she wouldn't hate him. He knew it was stupid fighting, but that guy needed to be taught lesson other wise he was going to tick Liam off for ages..
    Contradictory
    Contradictory

Post by Contradictory Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:23 am

"No thanks. I'm not really in the mood anymore." Allison said crossing her legs. She slid her slender arms across her chest and leaned back onto the wall of the building, looking up at Liam. The fight had been a real mood killer, she just kinda wanted to chill out outside for a bit. She didn't hate Liam, she wasn't even mad. Allison just wasn't in a perky mood anymore.
    Kylie
    Kylie

Post by Kylie Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:40 am

Liam tilted his head, "I'm sorry.." he said quietly, glancing away from her, then looked back at her. "Be right back" he said and walked in side to the bathroom and cleaned his neck and face. Thankfully none had dripped down onto his white muscle top he was wearing. He washed his hands and such then came back outside to Allison, he lent against the wall and looked up into the dark night, he could hear the music blaring still, even though they were outside.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:22 am