Timeless

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Timeless

Fantasy is one step closer to reality.

Similar topics

Latest topics

» BreakingDawn's Wild horses
    The Pits of Hell Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:20 am by BreakingDawn

» My horses!!! :)
    The Pits of Hell Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:47 pm by BreakingDawn

» Поддержи госдеп США - верь Навальному
    The Pits of Hell Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:32 am by Guest

» pure epa fish oil
    The Pits of Hell Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:34 pm by Guest

» What's wrong with my FlipShare/FlipVideo... ?
    The Pits of Hell Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:16 am by Guest

» Buyer opened case, they have now received the item, still no refund from PayPal?
    The Pits of Hell Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:01 am by Guest

» fish oil supplements benefits
    The Pits of Hell Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:55 pm by Guest

» TRAMADOL 180 cod
    The Pits of Hell Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:57 pm by Guest

» pr backlink backlink building service
    The Pits of Hell Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 7:17 pm by Guest

Navigation

Affiliates

2 posters

The Pits of Hell

Sassy12
      Sassy12

The Pits of Hell Empty The Pits of Hell

Post by Sassy12 Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:43 am

Beezlebub snorted through the bare bone of his nose. He let his only eye, the one that is not in it's socket, be his guide as he wanders through his home. The heat of fiery pits threatens to melt away the remaining bits of flesh that hang off of his undead corpse. He watches for other hellbound horses that make be lurking behind the statues that show the image of the ruler of hell. He listens to the moans of the lost souls that cry out in thirst. He watches for the beasts that torture the souls of hell, for they may too torture him. He breathes in the smoke that rises from cracks in the floor. He nearly stepped on an undead rat. The creature screaches at him, the sound being a high-pitched echo.

Last edited by Sassy12 on Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more detail)
      LiveAndRideWild
      LiveAndRideWild
      Admin

The Pits of Hell Empty Re: The Pits of Hell

Post by LiveAndRideWild Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:45 am

Sharp, demented daggers kicked the undergrowth of its soil as a beast silently lurked through the looming mist that lingered through the wood. Trees were diesesed and cankerous, hollow from decay which fed on the little life that once let the wind bristle through leaves.
      Humans a myth,
      Love merely a word,
      Satan somewhere among him.

Describe the beast in one simple word, Death, as he was named after his own. He was sacrificed through battle, but he could not remember that. All he could remember was that hatred and rage over-powered his rotting body, he was slowly decaying to ash, like the rest of this hell-hole. Another familiar screech of a angered rodent filled the horific silence, and weak ears flicked from the nape of ones neck.
      Sassy12
      Sassy12

Post by Sassy12 Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:10 am

Beezlebub walked away from the angry creature beneath his feet. He soon caught sight of another undead creature. This one was a horse. He took in the decaying remains of this stranger. The being was in worse condition than he was. He let out the softest broken noise his body could make. He was curious to this undead horse.
      LiveAndRideWild
      LiveAndRideWild
      Admin

Post by LiveAndRideWild Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:18 am

Decaying bones scraped one another as his thin neck bent to catch sight of the being, and dark orbs narrowed at the sight. They were streaked with hatred.
      Death was too weak to fight a undead horse, he was fretful that his life was at its peak.
      The beast slowly thrusted his hind-quarters around to face the threat, the disturbence.
      His stilts almost buckled underneath the weight of his skinny body as daggers made contact with the arid earth, but he quickly regained himself.
      He didn't want to look dis-advantaged, weak, his physical appearance done him good like that, but as soon as one is couraged enough to gain close-ness one will realize he wasn't a preditor, but prey.
      Sassy12
      Sassy12

Post by Sassy12 Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:57 pm

Beezlebub watched the display. He snorted a heated breath. He took the entirety of one step closer to the bones infront of him. His hip popped as the bones moved in and out of place with little tendon holding them. He let out another hearkening sound towards the undead horse.
      LiveAndRideWild
      LiveAndRideWild
      Admin

Post by LiveAndRideWild Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:34 am

A weak step back of avoidence followed, and it was almost a glimpse of gracefullness of the two, the closest you will ever see of it.
      Seeing two undead stallions move without intensional harm to one another was a once and a life time chance, to bad everybody who could of had that chance was dead.
      Death didn't want Beezlebub's companionship, and he let a snarl raise from his chest to show him that.
      Sassy12
      Sassy12

Post by Sassy12 Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:18 pm

Beezlebub pulled his head back so suddenly at Death's snarl that his neck nearly snapped off. He flatened the cartilage that was his ears and bellowed a deep, angered sound. He pawed at the ground with his chipped hoove. Bones creaked as he swayed side to side, vibrating angrily.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content