Timeless

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Timeless

Fantasy is one step closer to reality.

Similar topics

Latest topics

» BreakingDawn's Wild horses
    You might not burn in hell. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:20 am by BreakingDawn

» My horses!!! :)
    You might not burn in hell. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:47 pm by BreakingDawn

» Поддержи госдеп США - верь Навальному
    You might not burn in hell. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:32 am by Guest

» pure epa fish oil
    You might not burn in hell. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:34 pm by Guest

» What's wrong with my FlipShare/FlipVideo... ?
    You might not burn in hell. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:16 am by Guest

» Buyer opened case, they have now received the item, still no refund from PayPal?
    You might not burn in hell. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:01 am by Guest

» fish oil supplements benefits
    You might not burn in hell. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:55 pm by Guest

» TRAMADOL 180 cod
    You might not burn in hell. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:57 pm by Guest

» pr backlink backlink building service
    You might not burn in hell. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 7:17 pm by Guest

Navigation

Affiliates

2 posters

You might not burn in hell.

Contradictory
      Contradictory

You might not burn in hell. Empty You might not burn in hell.

Post by Contradictory Sun May 23, 2010 10:49 am

Abbadon paced the halls of the night club, soon dragging away a young girl in her twenties away to one of the rooms the clubs had to offer with their higher paying customers, pushing her against the wall, restraining her movement as he dug his fangs into the sensitive skin that covered the veins along her neck . "This is what you get for all the times you screwed me over, you bitch." He said as the alcohol laden blood filled his mouth and ran down his throat giving a pleasure that only blood and vegence could give. Gasps of pain escaped from his victim, she might not remember him but he would never forget what had caused him to slip further into the darker side. "So you think I'm going to burn in hell like you will?" the girl half yelled. Abbadon finished his feeding as he let her fastly fading body drop to floor. "You might not burn in hell, but believe me you'll burn." He added pulling her back up momentairly to add killing venom to her wounds, leaving a stinging burning sensation as it raced though and disengrated her body to ash, with just a smirk he sweeped her remains up and threw them in the trash can "Its were you belong, whore." He murmered as wipped the blood trail from his face and went to watch the rest of te clubbers.
      MourningDove
      MourningDove

You might not burn in hell. Empty Re: You might not burn in hell.

Post by MourningDove Sun May 23, 2010 10:57 am

Vetta walked around silently, on her guard as she escaped through the city town, being cuatious. Her hands coiled around a cold pole and she wrapped her legs around it, kicking her shoes off, she hauled herself up it until she reached out, grasping the side of a building, she jumped, almost falling, but digging her nails into the tile, she pulled herself up and quickly re gained herself, skittering on the roofs of the city. She finally reached the end of the roof's to where she was able enough to jump into the water. Fleeing for safety of it, the alarms went off. She giggled underthe water and paddled with her feet as quickly as she could, reaching the shore line severeal hours later, she crawled out onto the sand and lay flat down for moments, catching herself. She stood up and giggled in a mischevious tone. Her black eyes toned into boredom now. She liked being wanted back there. "Hmmm . ." She said, squeezing the water out of her hair, ignoring the wet,green fabric around her body. She ran barefooted through the new area she had yet even knew where it was, but it was somewhere. Laughing a little too loud for her taste, she quieted down after she had reached a destination she fancied. Alone, dark, quiet. Except for the damn chirping of the bugs. She made a face, then climbed up a hill, standing on her toes, she looked around.
      Contradictory
      Contradictory

Post by Contradictory Sun May 23, 2010 11:15 am

Abbadon sat on the a balcony that overlooked the main floor of the club, watching for anyone else that might be some one who he wasn't exactly fond of. Two girls sat on the arms of the chair he was in, the one with black hair holding a bottle of rum, one of his favorite things and the blond rubbing his shoulders, watching as he sat up suddenly, he could sense another vampire near him. He got up and walked to the railing searching for the other. Brushing the hair from his eyes, that portrayed so much false innocence they deep blues flickered over the florr again and again, though he failed to find what he was searching for, he sat back down as the blonde studied him curiously. Shes a bit to smart for her own good, I'm gonna have to get rid of her later, too bad she's pretty cute. He thought as he tried to relax back into the chair, making a mental note to take care of the girl later.
      MourningDove
      MourningDove

Post by MourningDove Sun May 23, 2010 11:20 am

Vetta froze, looking around. She giggled even louder this time, trying to draw attention. She ran around under bushe's and what not, smacking head on right into a tree she didn't even notice. "Stupid tree." She said, klicking it. Pain flung into her foot and she jumpe dup and down, holding her foot. "Ow, ow, ow, stupid idea, ow , ow , ow." She called, then searched on more. He head tilted at the scent of something. She hummed, wondering to herself. If anyone was near, she'd make a clear note of that, "Ovveeerrr herreeee!" She shouted, then hid in the darkness, giggiling to herself just in case someone was near.
      Contradictory
      Contradictory

Post by Contradictory Sun May 23, 2010 11:28 am

Abbadon brushed the two women away and got up shrugging on his black trench coat and heading outside, wandering through the streets, following his senses which eventually led him out of the town, beginning to question his senses, he finally stumbled upon a large open area, and saw the darkened silhouette moving, barley visible though. Abbadon approached the shadowy figure, seeing the figure was a women, he smiled softly and walked to where she stood.
      MourningDove
      MourningDove

Post by MourningDove Sun May 23, 2010 11:36 am

Vetta extracted her fangs in defense, not seeing him the best, she lunged her body at the figure, and pulling out her pocket knife she had hidden somehwere on her, she held it against his throat. Hmmm . . she thought, then got off of him, replacing her pocket knife back to it's hidden spot on her, she began walking away from the man, ignoring him, though he highly smelt of vampire, which interested her. She hid to to herself, walking around the corner of the darkness, humming as she went along.
      Contradictory
      Contradictory

Post by Contradictory Sun May 23, 2010 11:43 am

Abbadon's eyes narrowed as he felt the thinnest trace of blood run down his neck. He quickly grabbed the girls arms, restraining her. "I'm Abbadon, now what might be your name, love?" He question mischievously as he bit at ehr neck with blunt fangs. Abbadon was by no means use to being attacked by anyone, expecially not a girl. "I suppose your a vampire." He said as the alluring smell of vampires hit him.
      MourningDove
      MourningDove

Post by MourningDove Sun May 23, 2010 11:46 am

Vetta winced, kicking him wherever she could reach, she refused to speak to him. She searched for her knife but could not find it. Trying to jerk away, she began hissing at him annoyed, turning her head, trying to bite his arm. She finally stopped and looked around with a : -.- face, letting out small hisse's of annoyance now and then. She deabted in her mind how to get him away from her. She rubbed her neck gingerly, he dress was still wet, along with her hair. She hoped she was getting him wet by any chance.
      Contradictory
      Contradictory

Post by Contradictory Sun May 23, 2010 11:50 am

Abbadon chuckled and kissed her throat. "Feisty, eh? Too bad I like that." He said as she attempted to bite him. "Are you gonna talk or are you just going to become my next whore and meal?" He questioned as he looked at her eyes. The girl was beautiful, that was doubtless, but if she didn't like him then off to ashes it was. That was the way the world worked for Abbadon. In all honesty though, he would rather not kill this one.
      MourningDove
      MourningDove

Post by MourningDove Sun May 23, 2010 11:54 am

"I'd rather become nothing." Vetta said quietly, slapping his mouth when he kissed her throat. "Vetta." She said simply, she was no longe rin the mood to fight him, not liking the idea of the whore and meal. She scratched her back where her tattoo was, backing up a step, she pressed her wet back against his shirt and stiffled a giggle when she knew she had completed what she wanted. To get him wet. Ha.Ha.Ha. she mocked in her mind.
      Contradictory
      Contradictory

Post by Contradictory Sun May 23, 2010 12:02 pm

Abbadon chuckled softly. "You're a very beautiful vampire, Vetta, gorgeous name to match." He commented as he lightly rubbed his jaw line, the slap didn't hurt, just stung momentarily. The wet shirt clung to his body, outlining the muscles underneath. "Oh my. Look at that, it's water, I'm melting." He said scarastically, as he realized her intentions. He let his jacket drop to the ground and pulled his shirt away ridding his body of the wet fabric and pulled her back to him.
      MourningDove
      MourningDove

Post by MourningDove Sun May 23, 2010 12:06 pm

Vetta huffed, "Thank you." She murmered towards the compliment, examining him, she let him pull her back towards him, only because she feared of getting hurt. "Damn knife." She said under her breath, giving small strain to get away. She bit down onto her bottom flip, making it bleed as she debated. Her fangs were still extracted and she nervously looked side to side.
      Contradictory
      Contradictory

Post by Contradictory Sun May 23, 2010 12:11 pm

Abbadon wrapped his arms around her in a hug, just holding her there. "No need for such language." He said teasingly and leaned down kissing the blood from her lip away. "Don't worry, if you don't fight, I won't hurt you." He commented as he pulled away from her. He was wondering how long this would last before he was bored with her, killed her and moved onto the next one.
      MourningDove
      MourningDove

Post by MourningDove Sun May 23, 2010 12:13 pm

Vetta snickered, whipping around, she put her leg up in the air and kicked him in the stomach, then took off, fleeing. She headed towards his club stupidly, not knowing it was his. She could barely make it up in that dang annoying dress, "Gah. I hate these." She said in a panicked tone. She took the closest room and hid in the closet, trying to ease her breathing.
      Contradictory
      Contradictory

Post by Contradictory Sun May 23, 2010 12:20 pm

Again, this only amused Abbadon further, though is did hurt a bit, he followed her scent back to the club. Well that bitch made it easier than I thought she would. He thought to himself as he looked around the rooms. "Vetta, Baby? I know your here, might as well come out." He said as he opened the closet door and found her, he picked her up and punctured her arm with fangs leaving faint traces of venom in the wounds. "I wish I didn't have to do that." He said apologetically and clasped her hand with his and gave it a light squeeze.
      MourningDove
      MourningDove

Post by MourningDove Sun May 23, 2010 12:23 pm

Vetta starred at her arm, rubbing it curiously. Her eyes shone with fright, she clearly now feared him, "What was that for . .? What's gonna happen?" She asked, her voice shaky. She held onto her arm protectively for a few moments then let out a small whine, hanging her head, waiting for an answer.
      Contradictory
      Contradictory

Post by Contradictory Sun May 23, 2010 12:27 pm

Abbadon brushed the hair hanging in his all to innocent looking eyes away. "I told you, if you fought, I'd have to hurt you." He said in a sympathetic manner. "Done fighting now?" he questioned as ran his a finger over the wound he had just inflicted, the venom had prevented it from bleeding, though he knew that it probably hurt like a bitch, venom was far from fun and he knew that very well.
      MourningDove
      MourningDove

Post by MourningDove Sun May 23, 2010 12:30 pm

Vetta winced, nodding quietly. Her arm stung with pain and she felt like biting onto something and shredding it apart. That's how bad it felt. She let out a groan of pain and put her hand on the wound, pressing down, hoping pressure would stop the pain, but it didn't. She backed away from him a bit, wanting to fight him. Kick him, hurt him. But she, in no fricken way wanted that to happen again.
      Contradictory
      Contradictory

Post by Contradictory Sun May 23, 2010 12:36 pm

Abbadon nodded and sat down on a large couch in the room, pulling her down with him. "Now, now don't put up a fight again. I don't want to hurt you anymore." He said softly, as he looked at the wound again. "Want me to make the pain go away?" He questioned as his eyes flickered back up to hers. This was what Abbadon was taught was okay, what was right, he was raised in hell, what could you expect, he was raised in one of the most evil families there was and his body bore the scares to prove that.
      MourningDove
      MourningDove

Post by MourningDove Sun May 23, 2010 12:40 pm

Vette growled at him, turning her head away, she huffed. The was her way of saying 'Duuuh, yes.' She crossed a leg over the other, searching for something sharp. She knew she'd screw up again not too soon. She had to. It would be payback for her, but then again, punishment at the same time. She giggled out loud to herself at the idea of killing him.
      Contradictory
      Contradictory

Post by Contradictory Sun May 23, 2010 12:44 pm

Abbadon sighed softly "Alright, then I guess you don't. " He replied to her silent answer, though he did get the answer he wouldn't let himself be treated in that manner. He could almost read the expression on her face, she wanted him to die, at this point in his life, it didn't matter to him anymore, alot of people wanted him to die, he, himself wanted him to die, he hated his nature and what he did, but he wouldn't stop, he couldn't stop.
      MourningDove
      MourningDove

Post by MourningDove Sun May 23, 2010 12:47 pm

Vetta quickly turnt her head towards him. "Make.it.go.away." She demanded, he rarm felt numb, but she would still feel the stinging and the burning. She held out her arm, shaking it rappidly. She then looked away once more, closing her eyes for a moment, she teetered back and forth, feeling dizzy/
      Contradictory
      Contradictory

Post by Contradictory Sun May 23, 2010 12:50 pm

Abbadon. "I'll do it this time, but you really need to learn your manners, because I won't be so nice again." He reprimanded as he leaned his body over hers, making it eaiser to get the postion he would need on her arm, he placed his mouth to the wound and reopened it, the fresh blood rushed into his mouth and cleaned the venom away from it. "There you go baby." he said as he caught her lightly in her swaying, holding her against his chest, supporting her so she wouldn't fall.
      MourningDove
      MourningDove

Post by MourningDove Sun May 23, 2010 12:54 pm

Vetta felt the sting fade away and shecouldn't help but shake her arm up and down. She accidently smacked his in the face on accident this time. " Sorry." She murmered, quickly scooting away, she quickly put her knees up to her chest and hid her face, hearing a tearing sound, she glanced at her dress, looking around for a tear. None visible, she felt it on her back and swore under her breath. "Shit." She hissed, trying to pull her hair down to hide it.
      Contradictory
      Contradictory

Post by Contradictory Sun May 23, 2010 12:59 pm

Abbadon nodded and moved her back towards him, fighting with emotions, he wanted to be nice and he couldn't it was so cemented in his brain to be this way, it was imposable not to go with twenty years of learned habits. He looked at her as he heared the fabric rip. "Do you want a change of clothes?" He questioned. It was a vampiric night club, they had extra outfits, vampires got a little caught up in activities and clothes often ened up in shreds.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content