Timeless

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Timeless

Fantasy is one step closer to reality.

Latest topics

» BreakingDawn's Wild horses
My Undead, Mutant, Evil, Undescovered, Hell, And Other Types Of Horses! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:20 am by BreakingDawn

» My horses!!! :)
My Undead, Mutant, Evil, Undescovered, Hell, And Other Types Of Horses! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:47 pm by BreakingDawn

» Поддержи госдеп США - верь Навальному
My Undead, Mutant, Evil, Undescovered, Hell, And Other Types Of Horses! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:32 am by Guest

» pure epa fish oil
My Undead, Mutant, Evil, Undescovered, Hell, And Other Types Of Horses! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:34 pm by Guest

» What's wrong with my FlipShare/FlipVideo... ?
My Undead, Mutant, Evil, Undescovered, Hell, And Other Types Of Horses! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:16 am by Guest

» Buyer opened case, they have now received the item, still no refund from PayPal?
My Undead, Mutant, Evil, Undescovered, Hell, And Other Types Of Horses! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:01 am by Guest

» fish oil supplements benefits
My Undead, Mutant, Evil, Undescovered, Hell, And Other Types Of Horses! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:55 pm by Guest

» TRAMADOL 180 cod
My Undead, Mutant, Evil, Undescovered, Hell, And Other Types Of Horses! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:57 pm by Guest

» pr backlink backlink building service
My Undead, Mutant, Evil, Undescovered, Hell, And Other Types Of Horses! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 7:17 pm by Guest

Navigation

Affiliates

My Undead, Mutant, Evil, Undescovered, Hell, And Other Types Of Horses!

LiveAndRideWild
    LiveAndRideWild
    Admin

My Undead, Mutant, Evil, Undescovered, Hell, And Other Types Of Horses! - Page 2 Empty Re: My Undead, Mutant, Evil, Undescovered, Hell, And Other Types Of Horses!

Post by LiveAndRideWild Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:33 am

FIFER:
    Breed: Undead Friesian
    Personality: Fifer doesn't pity anybody. The excruciating pain that was brung to him was deposited into frustration, which was taken out on others. Wants his species to involve, and dominate the earth, which means many brutal force-breeds.
    Picture: My Undead, Mutant, Evil, Undescovered, Hell, And Other Types Of Horses! - Page 2 Evil_h10
    LiveAndRideWild
    LiveAndRideWild
    Admin

My Undead, Mutant, Evil, Undescovered, Hell, And Other Types Of Horses! - Page 2 Empty Re: My Undead, Mutant, Evil, Undescovered, Hell, And Other Types Of Horses!

Post by LiveAndRideWild Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:56 am

Name: Black Death, His name was originally that, but in Italian.
    Age: Reaching into his 70's, which is considerably young for an Undead beast.
    Height: 17.3hh, the height of your average Show Jumper.
    Breed: Mutated Undead Dark Mythical Equine.
    Personality: Through the screeching decaying land you would only be expected to judge a book by its cover, a reason why all hide from this beast. He is often challenged because although he is weak, he gives a powerful and dangerous presence. Believe all you want, Black Death is a almost harmless beast, to other mutations at least.
    Important Information: He feeds on human, limbs and all. He mainly favours the organs though, they are the only thing that keeps him from a clattered carcass that would be trampled into the dirt. Slowly and dramatically, the amount of human beings un-consumed are lacking. Beasts rule this new hell.
    Description: Black Death is a towering black Stallion with no obvious markings. Life had been leeched from his impressive figure until he was left bone dry. His cracked lips had to be teared apart to release a sickening sound, so he merely used holes that had been eating through his muzzle. Small, pupil-less orbs that gazed over the sickness pointlessly. Almost every important bone in his weakening body pierced through thin, dry skin. Uneven daggers were used to help him conquer the dying soil. Catching hold of broken twigs with thin split hairs was his trailing mane and tail. He was an right old and ugly thing, deformed almost by complete un-recgonisation. Lastly, a huge fleshly lump that ceaselessly grew over his weak shoulders, taking his whither. With long bristly marrow spines, it was considered quite the weapon.
    History: The ugly brute of a stallion hadn't always been a deformed freak of nature, as the rest of the world. Not that his life hadn't be hell whether or not of his mutation. He was an un-wanted runt, rejected and threw away to where no horse innocent or deserving should go. Whether you were either starved, shot, crushed, or even brutalised by other horses you would die a slow and un-forgiving death. This became a large amount of the reason he feeds on humans. The world human brought him pure hatred, it made him want to split the earth into two and watch it slowly crumble. There was no word for where he was taken, though the more intelligent ones would call it by the name of 'Slaughter house' They didn't slaughter, they tourtured. Black Death is somewhat unsure of how he became mortal, though he had an idea of how he became undead. Soon within a few decades the beast had became immune to almost all Equine desieses.
    Type: Is an undead horse with no abilities or talents, other than his sickening screech that can make any creature retreat.
    Domestication: Had only been haltered and lasso'ed, and often didn't co-operate.
    Habitat: A decaying valley that is slowly being swallowed into non-excistence.
    Herd(s): None
    Blood lines: Absolotely unknown, does look like he had strong line of a Thoroughbred-like breed.
    Relations: Unknown
    Mate(s): None, dislikes mares for their typical stubborn behaviour.
    Offsprings: None that he knows of
    Abilities: No abilities but his powerful screech and his daggered hooves.
    Picture: My Undead, Mutant, Evil, Undescovered, Hell, And Other Types Of Horses! - Page 2 Scifi_10

Current date/time is Mon Jul 01, 2024 11:04 pm