Timeless

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Timeless

Fantasy is one step closer to reality.

Similar topics

Latest topics

» BreakingDawn's Wild horses
    You might not burn in hell. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:20 am by BreakingDawn

» My horses!!! :)
    You might not burn in hell. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:47 pm by BreakingDawn

» Поддержи госдеп США - верь Навальному
    You might not burn in hell. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:32 am by Guest

» pure epa fish oil
    You might not burn in hell. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:34 pm by Guest

» What's wrong with my FlipShare/FlipVideo... ?
    You might not burn in hell. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:16 am by Guest

» Buyer opened case, they have now received the item, still no refund from PayPal?
    You might not burn in hell. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:01 am by Guest

» fish oil supplements benefits
    You might not burn in hell. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:55 pm by Guest

» TRAMADOL 180 cod
    You might not burn in hell. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:57 pm by Guest

» pr backlink backlink building service
    You might not burn in hell. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 7:17 pm by Guest

Navigation

Affiliates

2 posters

You might not burn in hell.

MourningDove
      MourningDove

You might not burn in hell. - Page 7 Empty Re: You might not burn in hell.

Post by MourningDove Sat May 29, 2010 10:12 pm

"Maybe." She answered, looking away for a second, she silently whispered, "yes", though it was barely audible to hear. She sat up, placing one knee close to her, "I don't get that close to many guys." She said, laughing to herself, "But, I always stray away and hide from everyone so that could explain why I'm rarely close to anyone." She added, shrugging her shoulder's, she ran her finger's through her hair to remove it out from her face.
      Contradictory
      Contradictory

Post by Contradictory Sat May 29, 2010 10:19 pm

Abbadon sat up with her and sat behind her, wrapping his arms around her. "Well then I won't lie to you, it would hurt, it hurts pretty much every girl their first time, but after a few minutes it would either get worse or feel incrediably good, and every time after that, it only gets better." He said quiety and kissed her cheek. "I won't force you, but if you don't want it right now, we have to stop."
      MourningDove
      MourningDove

Post by MourningDove Sat May 29, 2010 10:23 pm

Vetta weighed her options, pain, then pleasure, or pain, then horrid pain. She propped her elbow on her knee and rested her head in her hand, deciding. She pursed her lip's then leaned back. "I'll let you decide." She said quietly, really to her, either option was fine with her, stopping or going on, she didn't care.
      Contradictory
      Contradictory

Post by Contradictory Sat May 29, 2010 10:28 pm

"No, I'm not picking for you, it's your body." Abbadon said as he ran his hand over her hair and kissed her cheek again. The last thing he wanted to do was cause intense pain to her, and once he had started he wouldn't be able to stop untill he finished, he was just to lusty. "If you want to, I can try to be gentle untill you get use to it, but theres no garentee I would be able to, but if you didn't want it, I'd understand." He murmered.
      MourningDove
      MourningDove

Post by MourningDove Sat May 29, 2010 10:33 pm

Vetta scratched her head, moving he rhair behind her ear's. She began weighing options again. "It's fine with me. I say yes. But the question is, do you want to?" She asked, still in the same thinking position she was in. "And if you are, and if we do, what'll happen if I do decide to try and fight you?" She questioned.
      Contradictory
      Contradictory

Post by Contradictory Sat May 29, 2010 10:37 pm

"Baby, something you need to learn about me is I always want sex, and yes I know that makes me a whore." Abbadon said with a chuckle, he was terriably lusty but it worked. "If you fight, then I would probably end up hurting you, pretty badly at that, if you were asking me and were able to make me aware of what was happening, then I might be able to stop." He said quietly and kissed her. Asking and getting his attention would work most of the time, screaming, kicking, and biting resulted in bruises and blood.
      MourningDove
      MourningDove

Post by MourningDove Sat May 29, 2010 10:42 pm

Vetta grinned and laughed gently. She felt more secure that if she was in intense pain and tried to get his attention he might stop. She took in a deep breath, "Alright." She said quietly, "I want to. I wont fight." She said, adding a smile at him, having to look away quickly, believing she was blushing.
      Contradictory
      Contradictory

Post by Contradictory Sat May 29, 2010 10:47 pm

Abbadon nodded and turned her around so she would face him and brought his lips to hers, his hands making their way to hers as he grabbed them and placed them on his belt buckle hoping she would understand as his made their way to the waist of her dress and bunched up the fabric, starting to pull on it with the slightest hesitation
      MourningDove
      MourningDove

Post by MourningDove Sat May 29, 2010 10:54 pm

Vetta shuddered for a second, finding her hands around on his belt buckle, she un did it and pulled the belt away, then began un doing the button on his jeans, un zipping them. She stopped for a moment, rising up a bit, she grinned. "Get me pregnant and you die." She said, then laid back down, tugging down his jeans slowly. She took in a deep breath, feeling a tad nervous.
      Contradictory
      Contradictory

Post by Contradictory Sat May 29, 2010 10:58 pm

Abbadon chuckled "I'm techinically dead, I can't have kids." He murmured and bunched the last of the fabric up in his hands and pulled it over her head and threw the dress to the side, smiling warmly as he ran his hands over the bare skin, and helped her a bit by shuffling out of his jeans. "You're okay, just relax." Abbadon said softly, trying to soothe her.
      MourningDove
      MourningDove

Post by MourningDove Sat May 29, 2010 11:04 pm

Vetta nodded, staying quiet, her breathing grew a bit hard, but she was still nervous. She crossed her leg's for a moment and her arm's before stopping, reaching up and kissing him timidly. She shook her head, closing her eyes, she felt the cool grass, then slowly began to relax, opening her eyes, she studied him for a moment before smiling at him.
      Contradictory
      Contradictory

Post by Contradictory Sat May 29, 2010 11:11 pm

Abbadon wasn't blind he could see that she was scared and timid as he layed kisses along her jaw line and up to her ear, gently pulling on the lobe. "Are you sure you want this?" He questioned in a barely audiable whisper. "If you want me stop right now, I can." He offered as his hands rested at the small of her back.
      MourningDove
      MourningDove

Post by MourningDove Sat May 29, 2010 11:15 pm

Vetta nodded, "Mhhm." She answered simply. "First time, ya' already know." She added, moving her arm's around his neck , she pulled him down towards her and viciously kissed him, coiling her leg's around his waist once more.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content